Web Applications Suffer From High-Severity Vulnerabilities
This is in response to the following article: https://securityintelligence.com/news/94-percent-of-web-applications-suffer-from-high-severity-vulnerabilities/
“Ninety-four percent of all web applications suffer from high-severity software vulnerabilities, a new report revealed”
We agree that being proactive, and implementing security measures is key to protecting web applications and is so vital. We wanted to share what we have done to protect the communication between a company’s API and their applications.
DTRelay is patent-pending middleware that provides authentication without exposing client-side tokens where hacking occurs. DTRelay enhances the security of web and mobile apps while simultaneously making them easier to build. It was created for web and mobile applications to run efficiently on Content Delivery Networks (CDN), and during the engineering process we solved other security risks.
We also have a technology called DT Framework that automates software development which reduces development time by 75% to 85% by being able to build re-usable components that are powerful. It allows developers to build apps smarter, better, faster, more secure.
DT Framework can be used to write shorter, more modular, more secure code for a wide variety of systems. Click here to see how to build an app using DT Framework.
DT Framework includes a full-featured Model-View-Controller (MVC) framework that takes an API-centered approach to web and mobile application development.
Unique features include:
- Less development cost: Build pure-static, OAuth-based apps in minutes
- Better performance: Multiple levels of customization give granular optimization
- Scalability: Modular, object-oriented design allows for linear complexity at any scale
- Ease of use: Schema management with automatic reversibility and conversion
- Complex datatypes: DTModel’s manifests connect deep hierarchies during ingest and request
More than an MVC:
- Manage your own content/schema in DTCMS
- Manage your local or cloud deployments
- Migrate data from any source to any destination